Monday, June 16, 2014

Hey You!!!

Are you bored?  Looking to earn extra money?  Wondering how to spend your time during these summer months (or all year)?  Become an endless glow tan tech!!!  It's quick and easy to get certified and you will be making money in no time!!  Bonus points if you live in Seattle - there is hardly any competition here!  Except the dreaded tanning salons and their booths!  However, if you live anywhere and are interested in joining me and my team let me know!  Endless Glow is the best sunless tanning products on the market.  I use them myself and love the constant glow they give me.  They are a safe alternative to tanning, and it's customized for each individual.  I honestly love being a part of this company and making people look and feel beautiful.  I would love to have you on my team.  Message me for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment